These six selections involve doing something creatively, or just differently. Sometimes students and teachers both need a chance to stretch their creative muscle and change things up. And you can, with the help of these notable tools that were recently added to edshelf.
- – Here is a different way to tell a story. Create online stories with text and audio, then play back all of your typing actions.
- – Create your own questions to build your students’ estimation skills on size, speed, time, etc. using this iPad app.
- – A simple tool for a simple game that can be customized for all kinds of situations. Made for anyone, child or adult.
- – What is the opposite of “bear”? That, and other word opposites is what this iPhone/iPad game is all about.
- – This unique game combines tangram (a shape puzzle game) with chess. Sounds tough, but it can be a fun way to teach geometry and logic.
- – Your current environment not quite suited to you? Create new opportunities by using this job search and resume builder for teachers.
is a great place to share, categorize and apply educational apps, mobile or web. Sign up and join an active community of educators integrating technology into the classroom in meaningful and powerful ways!